Baked Taco Salad


Here is another very easy dinner! I am a big fan of baking rather than frying if I can, I love fried foods but my hips and belly most definitely do not! I hope you enjoy these!

Baked Taco Salad
1 recipe Garlic Rice
Salad mix or baby spinach
Your favorite salad toppings (beans, tomatoes, avocado, cheese, etc.)
White tortillas (one per person)
Olive oil or cooking spray
Foil
Bowls
Plain floss or kitchen twine

-Preheat oven to 400 F.

1. You will need to cut two long pieces of floss or twine for each tortilla. Place the strands criss-cross style under each bowl, grease both sides of the tortilla, lay the tortilla over the bowl and tie your strands forming a taco salad bowl. Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tortilla shells on top. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and fill with your salad toppings. Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts