BodyRock HiitMax Challenge - Week 1 (Season 1)


Alright folks, I've taken a long break from doing BodyRock, I've tried other programs, I've tried different dieting programs and I just don't get the results that I want.  Soooo, here we go again!  I just love Lisa, her workouts are intense but somehow they go by so quickly, and she's just so motivating and pleasant, she is by far my favorite BodyRock trainer and I was so excited to see that she was doing this challenge! I will be posting my before/after pictures once I complete the challenge so stay tuned for that, and I just completed this first week last week and it was awesome!  The format is just a bit different this time, you will start with the first workout on day 1, and then you will add that workout to day 2, then add both workouts to day 3, etc, until day 5 where you will complete all 5 workouts for the week, I know it sounds tough but you can do it!  And each workout is only about 15 minutes, except for day 5 which is only 10, you can definitely cut out 15 minutes of your day to exercise!  I rocked it out and was exhausted but felt A-MA-ZING! If you are new to BodyRock don't be hard on yourself if you're only able to complete 1 or 2 workouts at a time, I've been there, when I started doing this I could barely do a push-up on my knees and it was all I could do to get through a 12 minute workout, just stick with it and you will see results and before you know it you'll be rocking these workouts!

And, the best thing is that these workouts are FREE! I recently saw a post about a stay-at-home mom that had achieved amazing results by doing the Insanity program through BeachBody, and it sounded great...and then I saw the price tag.  I'm sorry but I just don't think you need to spend $160 dollars on an exercise program when there are so many resources available for FREE! I love BodyRock because the workouts are short, typically 12-16 minutes, they are "high intensity interval training" (aka HIIT) workouts which means they are workouts combined with short intervals of cardio combined with strength exercises and minimal rest intervals which means you will see maximum results in less time.  You really don't need to spend hours in the gym to get the results you want.  I am combining this program with my riding my stationary bike, I ride my bike for at least 30 minutes a day, and I am trying to be better about my portions so I'm feeling super optimistic about this!

Oh, and I've seen some comments that have expressed confusion about the layout of the workout, you will begin with the cardio exercise of the day and Lisa will begin with a strength exercise, it's done this way so you can see what the strength exercise is and how to perform it properly, and then while you do the strength exercise Lisa is doing the cardio, it all works out so don't worry!

Day 1 - Monday

Day 2 - Tuesday

Day 3 - Wednesday

Day 4 - Thursday

Day 5 - Friday

YOU DID IT! CONGRATS ON COMPLETING WEEK 1!!!

********************

As you can see, this challenge is broken up into 3 "seasons", this challenge was originally posted last year before the holidays so there were breaks between the seasons to allow time for everyone to celebrate those holidays.  Feel free to take a break between seasons if you would like to or if you need to, just don't quit! 


BodyRock HiitMax Challenge Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Season 2:
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Season 3:
Week 11
Week 12
Week 13
Week 14


Comments

Popular Posts