Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (My Own Review)


I finally tried this product and I am in love! The picture above shows me without makeup, with regular mascara, and then with 2 coats of Younique's Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes (only on top lashes). As you can see, there is a huge difference! I was really hesitant at fist because the product is $29 and because I have really sensitive skin and have had reactions to makeup products before. Well, I have not had any issues with bad reactions and honestly, $29 for awesome lashes is soooo much cheaper than eyelash extensions and I have been told by friends of mine that use this product also that it lasts for months - almost needless to say, I don't regret this purchase at all! Plus, it's going to make my eyes look fabulous for family pictures next month! My only issue is, where was this 6 years ago?! My bridal & wedding pictures would have been even more incredible!

Here's where you can find out more info/buy this awesome product!




Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the review! I am so glad that you love the mascara!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts