Kiddos' Favorite Snack Balls!

My boys are definitely boys, they are wild, they fight over everything, they smell like wet dogs when they've been playing outside, and they LOVE their mom. It amazes me, on a daily basis, how sweet my little monsters can be. Boys truly do love their mothers and my boys really love helping me in the kitchen. We love these snack balls because they are so simple and are so much fun to make. Plus, they are ready to eat within minutes, which makes everything better! Another great thing about this recipe is that it's easy to adjust it to your liking. I hope you love this recipe!


Kiddos' Favorite Snack Balls
3/4 C. peanut butter (or almond butter)
1 C. old fashioned oats
2/3 C. coconut flakes (toasted if you'd like)
1/2 C. ground flax (or flour)
1/2 C. chocolate chips (raisins, craisins)
1/2 C. honey
1 Tbsp. chia seeds
1 scoop vanilla Reliv powder (or other nutritious shake powder)
1 tsp. vanilla extract

1. Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until evenly mixed. Use a spoon to scoop out mix, then roll into balls (this is perfect for little hands!) and place on a plate (not touching).
2. Refrigerate 1-2 hours before placing in an airtight container or bag. Store in refrigerator.

*Makes about 20 balls when using a large dinner spoon, 30-40 when using a small spoon.*

p.s. As I said earlier, you can really adjust this recipe with whatever ingredients you'd like. Some ideas I have for you are:

-crushed nuts
-cereal
-granola
-sunflower seeds
-dried fruit, chopped
-half brown sugar & half honey or maple syrup



Comments

Popular Posts